Complex brand design – simply thought through
CRENEO developed and implemented a comprehensive new brand design for VdS Schadenverhütung GmbH in a process lasting several months from the beginning of 2018 to mid-2019. The analysis and sharpening of the brand architecture served as the basis for all further measures in this complex brand redesign process. In the course of this, a large number of new sub-brands were developed and rules for their practical use were worked out. For example, the new endorsed brand “PROVE” with the target market Asia.
The Corporate Design Manual is made available to the client digitally.
Structured, variable and uniform
The new brand design layer principle enables variable application and ensures a uniform appearance across all channels and media.
Application and implementation
The development of complex corporate design projects does not end with the definition of all brand design parameters, but only finds its temporary conclusion in the adequate provision of all means. After that, continuous further development and optimisation is a matter of course.
Other project components were, for example:
- PPT master template
- Design specifications for SAP-controlled invoice, offer, dunning and credit memo templates, etc.
- Certificates with elaborate finishing techniques + SAP/Microsoft Word controlled imprint specifications
- Corporate fashion (e.g. for trade fair hostesses)
- Give-Away Branding Specifications
- Creation of multilingual test report templates
- Creation of Adobe InDesign templates for brochures, flyers, advertisements, posters, etc.
- Trade-Fair branding national/international